- Attorneys at national, regional and local law firms
- Banks and other lenders
- Creditors, both secured and unsecured
- Owners, partners and investors
- Government agencies and regulatory authorities
- Bankruptcy trustees
CPA, ABV, CFF, CIRA, CTP, CFE
Managing DirectorMr. Davis has over 18 years of experience interpreting complex financial data, fraud detection, determination of business and personal damages and business valuation.
Managing DirectorMr. Musa has over 15 years of experience in litigation support, forensic economics, accounting, finance, litigation consulting and financial investigations.
Managing DirectorMr. Itkin has over 30 years of experience in finance, real estate, law, management, and receiverships.
Managing DirectorMr. Evans has over 20 years of experience as a professional CPA determining commercial damages, fraud detection, data analysis and business valuation.
How We Are DifferentSimon sets itself apart from others through the passionate commitment of its professionals to:
- Integrity and Credibility. We never lose sight of the fact that our ability to serve the interests of clients is directly related to our reputation – not just for the excellence and exhaustive thoroughness of our efforts, but also for the uncompromising honesty of our approach.
- Compelling Analysis. Our conclusions and opinions are credible and persuasive because they are based on thorough analysis and careful sifting of facts. Expert opinions are delivered with clarity to the trier of fact, government entity or governing board.
- Value. We are focused on adding value to the people and entities we serve, with the goal of enhancing their present situations and future successes.
Our ExperienceSimon Consulting professionals offer decades of experience investigating, analyzing and managing entities in major business sectors. In the process of working in a wide variety of industries and organizations, we have gained extraordinary familiarity with and knowledge of:
- Financial institutions, including banks and other lenders
- Government and other regulatory agencies and organizations, including various state and federal agencies
- Middle market companies, including the manufacturing and service sectors and technology related entities
- Real estate, including raw, partially improved and fully developed commercial and residential property